30 Northcote Avenue, Killara
4 BED / 3.5 BATH / 2 CAR / POOL / TENNIS
Substance and Style on a Manicured 1856sqm Parcel
A Double Brick Home Of Enduring Charm And Fine Craftsmanship
Custom-designed for a more leisurely pace of living, this premium 1920s property distils timeless family comfort to its essence. Nestled picturesquely on its lot and graciously rear-elevated to frame green district outlooks from a vantage of perfect privacy, it offers a charismatic haven resonant with low-maintenance appeal and strong versatility for modern lifestyles.
A double brick home of enduring charm and fine craftsmanship, its interior features list is as luxurious as it is extensive with formal and informal lounges, a bespoke kitchen with adjoining breakfast room, and two studies to easily accommodate your workday needs. Outside, an entertainers’ paradise awaits: velvety lawns, a full-size grass tennis court, a separate double brick building containing a personal gym with a flexible rumpus/guest studio above, all overlooking a beautiful 12-metre glass tiled pool set into the lushest of formal garden surrounds.
Replete with a north-facing rear aspect and a whisper-quiet neighbourhood setting, this handsome residence provides a family oasis without compromise. It offers effortless proximity to all local amenities, with Gordon’s shopping and cafe hub set within scenic walking distance and Killara and Gordon train stations just a 10-minute stroll away.
- Picture-postcard street appeal with crisp hedge borders and a grand 30-metre frontage
- High decorative ceilings, ornate cornices, freshly polished timber floors throughout
- Chic formal lounge boasts a wood-burning fireplace, deep sills and connected formal dining room
- Three sets of French doors open serenely to the generous all-seasons entertainment area
- Secluded library with window seat and cosy gas fire flanked by fitted bookshelves
- Family lounge flows on to sundrenched semi-circular terrace enjoying box seat elevated views across the grounds and beyond
- Quality kitchen rests at the heart of the home and features 40mm marble benchtops, an integrated Miele dishwasher, oven, steam oven and Gaggenau cooktop
- Four classically proportioned double bedrooms – master complete with dual robes and immaculate ensuite
- Guest powder room downstairs, integrated audio system, fully ducted central heating and high-quality ceiling fans throughout
- Freestanding brick double garage with generous storage/workshop area and garden party access
- School catchment zone for Gordon East Primary and Killara High, walking distance to Killara and Gordon train stations, Ravenswood and easy access to numerous North Shore private schools