This property has been sold - 29.5.21
33 Roseville Avenue, Roseville
4 BED / 3.5 BATH / 2 CAR / POOL
Exquisite Federation Home Lifted to New Heights
Federation Grandeur with 21st Century Design
Beyond immaculately landscaped gardens and a timeless Federation facade, ‘Brenchley’, c1913, reveals the grandeur of its heritage seamlessly transitioning to 21st century design where vast living spaces, streamlined finishes and state of the art inclusions create a sanctuary for modern families.
Without sacrificing the beauty inherent in Federation architecture, this home showcases its most exquisite details upon entry. High ornate ceilings, a tessellated verandah, decorative fireplaces and stained-glass windows not only remain but are celebrated. The traditional layout also speaks of its past where bedrooms branch off a main hall. Only, this hall leads to a truly exceptional living space designed to impress with its size, aesthetic and functionality.
Immersed in the privacy of verdant tree-lined gardens, a capacious open living zone provides an abundance of light filled space where dining, relaxation and play are encouraged. Custom designed fittings add flavour to neutral interiors, yet its structure is undeniably first rate. The thoughtfully crafted extension is a superior example of form and function which can only be seen to be truly appreciated. Positioned on a vast 1341sqm parcel on one of Roseville’s finest streets, this home is within walking distance to Roseville Station, Roseville College and village shops.
- A bespoke restoration where attention to detail provides a rewarding, practical and luxurious lifestyle experience
- Vast glass creates a seamless extension outdoors onto a paved alfresco setting, level lawns and family sized swimming pool
- World class kitchen equipped with state-of-the-art Liebherr fridge, double oven, Ilve gas cooktop and butler’s pantry
- Luxuriously finished bedrooms of incredible scale are appointed with built-in wardrobes, two have ensuites
- Palatial master bedroom complete with dual oriented ensuite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe
- Floor to ceiling tiles line a full bathroom showcasing a freestanding bath and glass shower
- Heat & Glo gas fireplace plus ducted air conditioning for optimal climatic control
- Internal access to double lock-up garage with additional storage space, workshop and sub-floor access
- Seamless flow of engineered floors create unity between transitions of old and new
- Provides easy access to Chatswood CBD, shopping centres and Roseville Golf Club
- Resides within the catchment of Roseville Public School and Killara High School
Sale & Inspection Details
This property has been sold 29.5.21