This property has been sold - 14.6.21
47 Stanhope Road, Killara
5 BED / 5 BATH / 3 CAR / POOL
ELEGANT SOPHISTICATION ON A GRAND SCALE
Beautifully Redesigned Circa 1910 Federation Home
A home of rich sanctuary appeal set amid lush green surrounds, c.1910 ‘Illaroo’ brings character and luxury together in perfect harmony. Teeming with architectural highlights including stunning external stonework, high embellished ceilings, formal portico entry and lavish proportions throughout, it’s wonderfully understated in presentation yet sumptuous to the last detail.
Endlessly versatile across 627sqm (approx.) of internal floor space, the residence boasts four separate living areas as well as an office and backyard gym, with a strong emphasis on functionality and flow. Rooms link seamlessly to provide the most practical of family lifestyles and spill outside through French doors to create vast, inter-connected entertaining zones catering to the most extravagant of occasions.
Opulent master quarters are discreetly situated, whilst the sheer size of the home lends scope for multi-generational living. Intercom entry at the driveway gate, ducted air and vacuum systems, oversized double garaging with direct internal access and a Tesla charger as well as covered parking for a third car add high-end executive credentials to an already spectacular property. Reposing in one of Killara’s finest streets, the home is only a short stroll to Killara train station, Newington Lindfield as well as Lindfield shops and cafes.
- Exquisite c.1950sqm garden block of exquisite privacy and tranquility
- Smart family-friendly design with all living options and one bedroom found on the main level
- Vast formal lounge/music room with window seat, gas fireplace and extension to charming front verandah
- Separate formal dining, sun-filled sitting room, handsome games room
- Magnificent rear family zone displays a double height feature ceiling, elegant parquetry floors and a Jetmaster wood fire, and flows to the open-air Travertine patio and idyllic backyard with saltwater pool
- Stone kitchen appointed with quality stainless-steel European appliances, walk-in corner pantry and breakfast island
- Balance of bedrooms set to the mezzanine-style top floor – one with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Deluxe master dressing room plus glamorous couple’s ensuite complete with circular Victoria + Albert freestanding tub
- Climate-controlled 1000+ bottle wine cellar, back-to-base alarm, CCTV
- Train station and bowling club only 750 metres away; Lindfield shops and cafes within walking distance
- School catchment zone for Killara High School and Lindfield Public School (Lindfield East Public School from 2022)
Sale & Inspection Details
This property was sold prior to auction – 14.6.21